Speaker, Educator, and Spirit Artist
Tyler Boyle is a speaker, educator, and spirit artist (which is a term once used to describe his niche in the visual and performing arts world, and now used to describe his contagious energy and talent to uplift and inspire). Speaking professionally since 2012, his work includes:
• Presenting Mindful Metacognition at TEDx Collingwood
• Co-Hosting TEDx Collingwood
• Returning host for the regional chapter of Dragon’s Den Live
• 2019 Speaker Slam, Canada’s 31 inspirational speaking competition, where his speech “Sabotaging My Dating Life” went viral – amassing over 250k views in 48hrs
• Invited host, Grand Marshall, and speaker at various pride festivals
Tyler is also a multidisciplinary painter and sculptor – exploring themes of masculinity and the gay male experience.
As an elementary school teacher, Tyler is a recipient of the 2020 National Prime Minister’s Award of Teaching Excellence and the 2020 Elementary Teacher's Federation of Ontario's Award for Local Humanitarian.
Tyler Boyle joins Jonathan and Britt for an illuminating conversation about how gay men can learn to date with a sense of soulfulness, integrity, and sanity. He shares his wonderful framework to help anyone looking for love resist their inner …